About me

Η φωτογραφία μου
Zodiac Sign:capricorn.Well pretty much that says it all:logical,humorous,responsible,organised(?),dictatorical,pessimist,ambitious,fire under the ice, etc.If you asked me, till astrologists decide about my crazy sign, i'd say a daydreamer.

Πέμπτη 13 Μαΐου 2010

CHANEL GOES DIRTY






Photography Karl Lagerfeld

Styling Jacob K



“Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress.”I DONT KNOW IF CHANEL WOULD LIKE THIS BUT BEHIND THIS DRESS OR SHOULD I SAY UNDERWEAR THERE IS DEFINETELY A
WOMAN :MISS DIRTY MARTINI.
SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST RECOGNISED NAMES IN NEW BURLESQUE.(->Burlesque is a humorous theatrical entertainment involving parody and sometimes grotesque exaggeration. In 20th century America, the form became associated with a variety show in which striptease is the chief attraction)
TO BE HONEST WITH YOU AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE PHOTOS WHERE A JOKE....:)
I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I LIKED HER ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE SAID “Posing on the double C’s, modeling like my life depended on it, I thought, Why not? Why can’t designers make fashion that mimics the architecture of hips and busts and then choose models that wear it perfectly?” –Miss Dirty Martini

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου