About me

Η φωτογραφία μου
Zodiac Sign:capricorn.Well pretty much that says it all:logical,humorous,responsible,organised(?),dictatorical,pessimist,ambitious,fire under the ice, etc.If you asked me, till astrologists decide about my crazy sign, i'd say a daydreamer.

Κυριακή 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

SINNER MAN

































































ROBERT PATTINSON FOR DETAILS MAGAZINE (MARCH ISSUE)
PHOTOGRAPHS BY NORMAN JEAN ROY
Robert On His Sexy Details Shoot: “I really hate vaginas. I’m allergic to vaginas. But I can’t say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot , so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours…Thank God I was hungover…."






WHO CARES?CAN YOU TAKE PICTURES SUCH AS THESE MORE OFTEN PLEASE??



A humble request from a fan of sexy photos,especially when hot people are included in them .


O SINNERMAN ..WHERE YOU GONNA RUN TO??
SINNERMAN , BY NINA SIMONE











































































0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου