About me

Η φωτογραφία μου
Zodiac Sign:capricorn.Well pretty much that says it all:logical,humorous,responsible,organised(?),dictatorical,pessimist,ambitious,fire under the ice, etc.If you asked me, till astrologists decide about my crazy sign, i'd say a daydreamer.

Δευτέρα 15 Μαρτίου 2010

MARY KATRATZOU


Nooooo she's not her.That's Lady Gaga...
First of all thank you for the comments.Unfortunately i dont know about the photo with the snow.I thought however that it would be suitable for the subject of the post.
Second: a couple of days ago i found out about the new video clip of lady gaga/Beyonce" telephone" by a fellow blogger"go stylish". i must say it's the craziest video clip i have EVER seen!!! By the way I absolutely LOVE the cigarrette- sunglasses (the photo above)





Soooo..About ms Mary katr.








She is 26, from Crete,her grandfather was the owner of "katratzos spors",the first stores with sports clothes.Her first collection made quite an impression!!(the geometric designs and necklaces if you remember)

























PHOTOS FROM HER NEW COLLECTION



























































2 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

thanks....for mentioning my blog....<3

its simple love είπε...

Gorgeous collection. I have never heard of her. thanks for sharing. ove your blog!

Rachael

Δημοσίευση σχολίου