About me

Η φωτογραφία μου
Zodiac Sign:capricorn.Well pretty much that says it all:logical,humorous,responsible,organised(?),dictatorical,pessimist,ambitious,fire under the ice, etc.If you asked me, till astrologists decide about my crazy sign, i'd say a daydreamer.

Πέμπτη 11 Μαρτίου 2010

BRACES













I want to say sorry in advance for this post since it's not


very nice from an aesthetical point of view. A few days ago i put braces on my teeth. Soooo...











BEFORE
Looking like that ( or sth like that.....)











































AFTER




Looking







Exactly like that












It hit me that i just earned myself a year without kisses!(ohhh..!!)And then i remembered the braces of hip hop singers and the diamonds that have on. The word "diamonds "was enough for me to start considering braces as jewerly for teeth. Looking on thebright side of life right?

























































































































































































0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου