About me

Η φωτογραφία μου
Zodiac Sign:capricorn.Well pretty much that says it all:logical,humorous,responsible,organised(?),dictatorical,pessimist,ambitious,fire under the ice, etc.If you asked me, till astrologists decide about my crazy sign, i'd say a daydreamer.

Κυριακή 17 Ιανουαρίου 2010

IN DENIAL

It's freezy out there..finally.. However today i must have waken up on the wrong side of the bed ,because all i could think of ,was to put sth blue, summerish on me. Yeaap SUMMER. So i put on my blue eye-shadow+ wore these blue earrings that remind me of super-wow summer days ( and nights).. Last but not least my lucky necklace of seashellls. in case youre wondering I wore it underneath my sweater ... We wouldn't like to freak people out my dear or would we???
Till we meet again,
FCD

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου