About me

Η φωτογραφία μου
Zodiac Sign:capricorn.Well pretty much that says it all:logical,humorous,responsible,organised(?),dictatorical,pessimist,ambitious,fire under the ice, etc.If you asked me, till astrologists decide about my crazy sign, i'd say a daydreamer.

Σάββατο 16 Ιανουαρίου 2010











Introductions....




Hello..My first blog day is a moody one. It reminds me of "Wuthering Heights":wind ,wind, rain, cold. However i was determined to go out for a walk. Mmm..not a beautiful sight to look at i'd say.. Instead of looking like that










or at least like Prince Charming














i was more like

(sorry mr Trump!)


  • Soooo..About the name:

    Noop this blog is not about fashion accessories for dogs and cats..
    I came up with it when i needed a name for email adress some time ago.It was so weird that my best friend couldnt stop laughing. ( no comments please..) I kept it though as a title because every word of it means sth to me.It's sth like that: mad about fashion, curious +mincing like a cat, loyal as a dog : FCD
    Not an expert on fashion, just my point of view+ generally things ( in+out the fashion industry)that i like or not.
Till we meet again,
FCD

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου