About me

Η φωτογραφία μου
Zodiac Sign:capricorn.Well pretty much that says it all:logical,humorous,responsible,organised(?),dictatorical,pessimist,ambitious,fire under the ice, etc.If you asked me, till astrologists decide about my crazy sign, i'd say a daydreamer.

Πέμπτη 4 Μαρτίου 2010

Women + fashion : Till death do us apart












































































































Ari Seth Cohen( the first photo with the man): the FASHION blogger. Her blog: Advanced Style .According to her: "I roam the streets


looking for New York's most stylish and creative older folks. Respect your elders and let these


ladies and gents teach you a thing or two about living life to the fullest." The pictures are from


her blog, which i think she shares it with the Debra( the lady in the kitchen) who is an artist.


By the way the lady who seems to be a dj is REALLY A DJ! : "Ruth Flower = dj Mamy Rock, a 69

year old DJ living in England is a great example of someone who doesn't let age restrict her from remaining vital and creative. Check out her story in her own words below!"I have had a very lively youth, I used to go to balls all the time, I loved to dance, but then came the old age, pension, but above all boredom... I started looking for something more...One night, my grandson, of whom I’m very close to, celebrated his birthday in a nightclub in London. And he told me that I could join them. When I arrived, the bouncers didn’t let me go inside. It is true that I didn’t really match their usual clients (laughs)... I finely managed to entered… and I was dumbfound…there was such an atmosphere!!! It was so different from the parties I used to go when I was young. There was a real osmosis between the lights and the music, it really drove me!... It made me feel so much younger! "


AFTER ALL THESE , WHAT CAN I SAY: RESPECT!!!














0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου